Aren't they just so little! I cry everytime I look at these pictures because they have just gotten so big!! Brandt Steven and Wyatt Charles Turcotte were born on March 7th, 2007 at 5:18 and 5:20pm. They were born in Bozeman, Montana at Deaconess Hospital by Dr. Wong. The doctor in the picture is Dr. Bradford he was our doctor the whole time I was pregnant. But I must move on there is too much time to get everyone caught up on!!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
The Beginning
Aren't they just so little! I cry everytime I look at these pictures because they have just gotten so big!! Brandt Steven and Wyatt Charles Turcotte were born on March 7th, 2007 at 5:18 and 5:20pm. They were born in Bozeman, Montana at Deaconess Hospital by Dr. Wong. The doctor in the picture is Dr. Bradford he was our doctor the whole time I was pregnant. But I must move on there is too much time to get everyone caught up on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment